Here's our resume.
show us yours.
- Hire the best people for positions that demand the best work
- Provide a stimulating work environment that offers creativity, challenging assignments, professional training, career advancement, and a team of people you’ll soon call family
More than 65 employees in the National Capital area, serving clients across:
- Technology, Security, Satellite Communications, and Professional Services for enterprise brands
- Government Agencies, Government Contractors, Partnerships, and Education for the public sector
- Development and Arts and Culture practices for social impact and mission-driven organizations
- 2004 — Sage Communications founded by Larry Rosenfeld and David Gorodetski
- 2006 — Julie Murphy becomes a partner and head of our Public Relations Division
- 2010 — John H. R. Mills becomes a partner and Creative Director
- 2011 — Sage acquires Brotman | Winter | Fried (BWF)
- 2013 — Sage acquires the satellite services practice of Longbottom Communications
- 2015 Washington Business Journal #2 Advertising Agency
- 2015 Washington Business Journal #7 Public Relations Agency
- Sage U — Big ideas arise from unexpected sources and moments. We use Sage U to translate these ideas into insight and action, at every level in every discipline. Sage U is an all-learn, all-teach collaborative model focused on sharing knowledge and techniques so we can be better strategists, storytellers, consultants, designers, and bridge-builders.
- Sage Impact Day — We put every shoulder to the wheel to encourage more awareness of our impact on our community, and create economic, social, and environmental benefits for all.
- Sage Committees — We enable our entire staff to play a role in expanding and elevating our agency.
- Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Brocade, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Data Systems, Merkle Response Management Group, Mitsubishi, SAP NS2
- Hughes, Intelsat, Iridium, Mitsubishi, Panasonic Maritime
- US General Services Administration, US Department of Agriculture, US Department of Homeland Security, US Department of State, US Department of Veterans Affairs, US Transportation Security Administration
- Champlain College, Georgetown University
- Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District, Rosslyn Business Improvement District
- DC Jazz Festival, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations, Halcyon / S&R Foundation, Leadership Greater Chicago, Leadership Greater Washington, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Smithsonian Institution / National Museum of Natural History, Theater Washington
Choose your on-ramp:
Sage Communication is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Sage Communications expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.